Training In Progress
Two – 3 Day Weekends
June 30 – July 2 and July 14 – 16, 8:30am – 6pm
Regular Rate – $1095.00 / Early Bird by June 3rd – $895.00
Deepen your practice of meditation, clarify the relationship between you and your mind, and explore the basic nature and dynamics of the mind. Our relationship to our own mind is pivotal in effectively realizing our true nature and fulfilling our potential. Yogi Bhajan often reminded us that we come to Earth to experience our humanity and recognize the One Infinite being that creates all and which is in all.
- Enhance the depth of your understanding of meditation and experience deep meditations on the nine aspects of the mind.
- Focus on your relationship to your own mind.
- Increase your ability to observe neutrally, to become still, to clear your mind of distractions and intrigues, to recognize when you establish a state of shuniya, and to recognize the different functional parts of your mind.
- Experience and practice the use of intuition as a primary skill of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation.
- Learn the structure of the mind and examine the impersonal minds, the qualities of the mind, and the nine aspects of the mind.
- Understand how to use the 27 projections of the mind.
- Be able to use the functional minds with fluency, understand the influence of the impersonal minds, cultivate shuniya and apply intuition and intelligence with ease and flexibility.
- Understand Nanak’s pauri, Man Jeetai Jag Jeet. Conquer your mind and conquer the world. Come into a relationship with your mind and the Self which transcends time and space and relates to the oneness of your identity with Infinity. Become one with the One.
Hari Kaur, Lead Trainer, NYC is internationally renowned & beloved, directing and teaching classes and Level 1 & 2 trainings, in the US and abroad. She was recently honored by Yoga Journal as one of “10 Influential Teachers Who Have Shaped Yoga in America” As an early pioneer of the teacher training programs of Kundalini Yoga.. She helped found Yoga Alliance and is an acclaimed author. As part of the Millis team, Hari brings unsurpassed zest, commitment, and energy to the training. She is a powerhouse of knowledge, heart, and wit.
“Kundalini Yoga is a beautiful practice, body, mind and soul. I invite you to study this language of transformation with dedication, sophistication and depth. Sharing and teaching Kundalini Yoga is an act of love and compassion. This Yoga of Awareness can bring peace and healing to your heart and help us build a more compassionate and meaningful life for all.” — Hari
Dr ShamRang Singh Khalsa, Professional Trainer, Millis, MA is a physician who has practiced Kundalini Yoga and meditation for over 40 years. He merges the models of Ayurveda (traditional Indian Yogic healing), yoga and western medicine, utilizing meditation with a strong focus on helping people to open to their own self-healing and liberation.