Admission to Fall Fest- $89 through Sept 30.
Online Registration Closes at 5pm on Friday
Price will remain $89 at the door!
We will also have fun! Multiple activities at Kidfest Oct 1!
Great food court, bazaar, healing arts, and visiting with friends old and new.
You may make Fall Fest a devotional retreat this year too!
- Siri Akhand Path, continuous reading from the Siri Guru Granth Sahib, begins Thursday 6:30 am finishes Sunday morning 6:30 am: Sign up to Read Here
- Gurbani Kirtan provided by the Saibhangs & friends from Peterborough will set a graceful and open hearted tone for the weekend Friday night.
- Langar Friday night for sevadars (volunteers) and readers
- Drumming on the Front Lawn on Saturday night
- Sadhana, special Gurdwara ending the Siri Akhand Path starts 6:30 am Sunday. Normal Gurdwara on Sunday Morning Kirtan begins at 11 am.
INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR OR VENDOR AT OUR FALL FESTIVAL?
INTERESTED IN BEING A HEALER IN OUR HEALING FAIR?
VOLUNTEERS WE NEED YOU!
Download Application and email to email@example.com or mail in. Volunteers receive a $40 admission rate in exchange for 4 hours of work, or a $60 admission rate in exchange for 2 hours of work. We will contact you to confirm your assignment and admission rate.
contact Dharma Kaur for Ashram Guest Space at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-376-4387
We offer Tenting Accommodations for $10 – space is limited. Click here to reserve your spot online
Hotel rooms are available about 15-20 min close by, including Milford Courtyard by Marriott 800-321-2211.
Thank You to Our Gracious Sponsors