Welcome to Yoga at the Ashram
Dwelling in the Constant Remembrance of Divinity Within Each Heart
Spirits Soar and All Beings Prosper in Grace
New Covid 19 Guidelines as of May 29, 2021
For the safety and well-being of our sacred community, we are following updated COVID-19 Massachusetts guidelines which allows for fully vaccinated residents to unmask while in Massachusetts and the CDC advisory that all unvaccinated residents continue to wear masks in indoor settings and when they can’t socially distance.
Everyone is advised to consider their own risk tolerance in attending a group occasion.
Here’s What to Expect if You’ve Registered for an Online Event
- You’ll receive an email confirmation of your registration.
- For a Workshop: You’ll receive a welcome letter the day before the event with a Zoom link.
- For a Class: You’ll receive an email with a Zoom link 30 minutes before the class begins.
- The Zoom room will be opened 30 minutes before the event and you’ll be admitted a few minutes before the event begins.
- Please check your spam folder if you don’t see the email with a Zoom link.
- We will be recording selected Workshop Zoom Sessions beginning April 26.
Questions or concerns? Contact us: email@example.com
Having a problem signing up for a class through Mindbody?
You may need to link your Mindbody and Yoga at the Ashram accounts.
- In the Mindbody Mobile app, click on the Profile icon at the bottom right corner
- Tap on the Settings gear at the top right.
- Tap Resend account confirmation email on iPhone (or Account>Resend account confirmation email on Android devices).
New and Full Moon Gong Events
New Moon Gong –Sunday, June 13th, 7pm
Spaces are Limited-Pre-Registration Required
Warm up with Kundalini Yoga
Rest deeply to the sound of the gong, meditate
Use earphones to to optimize sound quality!
Full Moon Gong with Dharam Gong Yogi Singh and Guruatma Kaur